A Step-by-Step Guide For Hum Marriage Bureau
So you want to get married? Great! We are here to make the MatchMaking process as easy and as swift as possible!
Here’s a summary of our service –
- Have a read through the information on our website
- When you are happy to do so, Register online by Clicking Here or Call Us on 07857037167 between 12pm and 10pm Daily
- Once you have registered, you don’t need to do anything else! Simply wait for your match to be sent to you via text. The first match takes up to 28 days, but usually takes a week or two
- You’ll receive their name, age, City of location, some other bits of information and also contact details.
- Get in touch with them and see how compatible you are. We use 14+ parameters to measure compatibility so rest assured they’ll be what you’re looking for!
- If however, you aren’t happy with them, simply decline the match by telling them, or by notifying us; we will let them know for you.
- Give us some feedback via text about what you didn’t like and we will add this to your profile to help tailor future matches.
- You will then be given a ‘Match Due Date’. This date will be roughly a couple of weeks time and will be the date you should receive your next match. It could be on, or around this date, and sometimes sooner! (Depending on availability and matching criteria)
We have 5 MatchMakers and a Client Manager, providing our customers with an outstanding service and an incredible Success Rate! We have a database of thousands of single Muslims who are looking to get married.
Keep reading for a more detailed overview of our process…
Step 1 – Enquire
Hum marriage can be contacted by phone on 07857037167 or via email at email@example.com. Most of the common questions with answers can be found on our FAQ Page By Clicking Here. However many customers obtain a more in-depth understanding of the procedure when speaking to a qualified member of the team at Hum Marriage over the phone. Any questions or queries will be answered by friendly sales representatives. Other ways of interaction are by text or Whatsapp. We also have Facebook page where a member of the Hum Marriage team will respond to any questions you may have – https://www.facebook.com/hum.marriage/
Step 2 – The Consultation & Signing up
Signing up can be done online at https://hummarriage.com/register/ or by calling 07857037167. We accept all major Credit/Debit Cards and PayPal on our website and over the phone. If you Register online you will receive a 30 minute consultation within 14 days from a friendly Representative that will go over your information and requirements to build a stronger profile. If you register over the phone you will go through your Consultation during this telephone call.
The information required is listed below:
- Telephone Number/E-Mail address
- City And Country In Which You Live
- Highest level of education
- Personality Questions
- Skin Complexion
- Personal Preferences And Requirements
- Marital status
- If you have any children
- Payment Information (Credit/Debit Card or PayPal)
- A Photograph (If you are Registering online you can upload a photograph while Registering using the “Upload A Photo Of Yourself” section toward the bottom of the online form). If you Register over the phone you can send a photograph to us via Email or Whatsapp after the telephone call
Once all this information is gathered then your profile will be activated the next working day. All your information is kept on a private and secure, offline and encrypted database that no one will have access to apart from the Hum Marriage team. None of your information or photographs will be displayed publicly. Your photograph will not be sent to anyone at all, even if they have been matched with you. It is simply used for MatchMaking purposes. If you’d like, you can send your own picture to someone once you start talking to them after receiving their details from us.
Step 3 – Receiving your first match
Hum Marriage offers an experience like no other, after registering, a Representative will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Your MatchMaker will work in the background to find Matches that are suitable for you. He or She will ensure the matches meet your requirements. You will generally receive your first match within 2 or 3 weeks of signing up, however if we do not send you a match within 28 days then you can request a full refund! (See Terms And Conditions for more information). Your matches will be sent via text or email, text is the most popular method. You will receive your match’s Name, Age, Height, Profession, Location and Contact Number. No picture will be sent out as mentioned above all pictures are private and confidential and are for MatchMaking purposes only.
Step 4 – Contacting Your Match
Contacting your match can be done either by passing their contact details onto an elder such as a Parent or Legal Guardian or if you are of a mature age then you can simply do it yourself. Generally Parents will do the contacting if they were the ones that signed their son or daughter up. However Hum Marriage Bureau has men and women of all ages ranging from 20-75 years old. When speaking to a match it is important to get to know them in-depth before proceeding any further, you may request a picture of them and talk over the phone.
Now this can either go one of two ways, the first is Steps 5 & 6, the other way is Step 7…
Step 5 – Meeting with your match
If everything is working out well, then after some time of getting to know each other you can arrange to meet with your match, generally it is best to meet in a public environment such as a coffee shop or shopping centre or even at each other’s houses. Meeting a match should be a pleasant time and not a stressful time and can be done whichever way you see fit. Families are usually involved, and we encourage this.
Step 6 – Accepting your match
If you are completely happy with your match and after many meetings you are ready to get engaged then that is amazing news! You can contact Hum Marriage and inform us that you are engaged to marry so that the team can take you off our private database. Oh, and one more thing, congratulations!
Step 7 – The match didn’t work out
If you are unhappy with your match for any reason, then you will have to contact us to let us know. A quick text detailing the reasons why you declined the match will suffice. We will use this feedback to tailor further Matches for you. You will then be allocated a next “Match Due Date”, following this procedure, you will find your matches will be around 2 or 3 weeks apart. As mentioned above, we have an extremely high success rate, so fear not! MatchMaking for marriage can be a lengthy process, so persevere and remain hopeful! We are sure we can find the right person for you!
Thank you for reading our Guide. If you have any questions, then please refer to our FAQ Section by Clicking Here. If you would like to hear more call us on 07857037167.
For more reasons why Hum Marriage is awesome Click Here
Or for further information about our Company Click Here
If you are ready to sign up then head over to our Registration page or call us on 07857037167
Best of Luck!
Hum Marriage Bureau